1. Privacy and Security Policy
2. Definition of personal data
As "Personal Data" we must understand any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. Among others, it includes the name, surname, postal and electronic address, as well as the telephone number.
3. Treatments and purposes of the data collected
Any personal data that you provide us when visiting any of our web portals or with the installation of our mobile application will be treated in accordance with the data protection regulations and will only be collected, processed and used for lawful, legitimate and informed purposes. Therefore, we detail all the purposes for which RELCOM uses personal data as responsible for the treatment:
• Correctly manage the requests for information required through the relevant forms.
• Send you periodic information by sending electronic communications.
From RELCOM we will inform all users of the non-mandatory nature of the collection of certain personal data, except in the fields indicated otherwise. However, the non-completion of such data may prevent RELCOM from providing all those Services linked to such data, freeing us from all responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these Services.
The user is obliged to provide the data truthfully and keep it updated, so RELCOM reserves the right to exclude from the services and cancel the service any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to the others. actions that procede in Law.
4. Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is your own consent.
5. Data retention period
The data will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations established, as well as for the time that allows us to send you commercial information.
6. Communication of your personal data to third parties
Your personal data will not be communicated to any third party except in the cases of acquisition of products where your data will be communicated to the transport company so that you can send your order. In the event that it is necessary to communicate your information to another third party, your consent would be requested.
7. Security of your personal data
RELCOM has a special concern to guarantee the security of your personal data. Your data is stored in our information systems, where we have adopted and implemented security, technical and organizational measures to prevent any loss or unauthorized use by third parties, for example, our web portals use Https data encryption protocols.
The mere fact of visiting this web portal or using RELCOM services does not automatically record any personal data that identifies a User. However, we inform you that while browsing the Website, "cookies" are used, small data files that are generated on the Internet user's computer and that allow us to obtain the following analytical information:
1. The date and time of access to the Web, allowing knowing the busiest times, and making the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems at our peak hours.
2. The number of daily visitors to each section, allowing to know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, so that users obtain a more satisfactory result and improve the design of the content.
3. The date and time of the last time the user visited the Website to carry out analytical and statistical studies on the use of the website.
4. Security elements that intervene in the control of access to restricted areas.
9. User rights.
All users can exercise any of the rights granted by the data protection regulations, such as the right of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability of data and opposition that assist you by writing to RELCOM located at C / Pere IV, 110, postal code 08005 of Barcelona (Barcelona) or by sending an email to . If you consider, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
10. Do you not want to receive information from us or do you want to revoke your consent?
Any user can oppose the use of their information for advertising purposes, market research or the development of satisfaction surveys, as well as revoke their consent at any time (without retroactive effect). To do this, you must send an email to the address email@example.com When you receive advertising by email, you can also oppose from said email, by clicking on the link included in it and following the instructions provided.